QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software in the market these days and is used by millions of people as of now. It has incredible features that assist the user in the task of accounting in all the possible ways. It also provides you the facility to easily transfer the offline financial files on to the online version. The prospect of doing that is indeed quite daunting, but it is reliable and becomes facile once you get the hang of it. Follow the steps below to know to achieve it.
- Launch this accounting app from the desktop.
- Now in the application window, click on File followed by Maintenance. Click on the “Copy Company Files for QuickBooks Online” option.
- Register the name of the file and then select the directory location on your system. Remember this location.
- You are required to enable Active X control. To this end, you should launch the internet explorer > Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to “Security” tab to select the Internet button.
- You will see a list of extensions that is in the browser. Scroll and select the one that says “ActiveX controls”. Click on the radio option beside it to enable it.
- Select OK.
- Shut the browser down and restart it.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks website and enter the credentials to get into your account.
- In the main menu, go to the “company” tab and then choose “import QuickBooks Desktop data” from the available drop down menu.
- You have to follow the on-screen instructions to import the data. The time taken depends on the size of data.
- An email will be sent to you as a confirmation.
Feel free to call at QuickBooks Customer Support Contact Number +44-2080-890422 in case you have any problems regarding this process or any other query for that matter.